2017 was a great year for PassMeFast, as we expanded to Cheshire, Merseyside, and all four corners of Yorkshire. Nonetheless, we still had plenty of work to do. It’s for this reason that we decided to go even further in 2018. So, to kick things off, March sees PassMeFast begin offering courses throughout Lancashire!
Learners from Lancaster to Blackburn and Ormskirk to Nelson can all pass fast with us. Read on to learn more about our driving courses in Lancashire, and to book your course today.
Driving courses in Lancashire
Haven’t heard of PassMeFast yet? We’re the driving school with a difference, changing the game for learners across the country. Until PassMeFast came along, learners had two choices: slow, one-hour-per-week lessons, or taking time off work to take a week-long course.
We weighed up the benefits of intensive courses vs hourly lessons, and came up with something new. PassMeFast offers learners fast, flexible courses, meaning that you can choose how your lessons go. Have plenty of time on your hands, for example? We can offer you a fully intensive course structure. Got more commitments, but still want to pass fast? With a semi-intensive course, you could still be on the road within weeks.
PassMeFast is about more than just speed, though. We offer all of our learners a premier service, including:
- Tuition alongside an experienced instructor with great driving instructor grades from the DVSA
- Your own dedicated booking agent, who will handle all the admin for your course
- A fast-track practical test with all courses, which we’ll find thanks to driving test cancellations
- Home and workplace pickups
- A range of nine different courses, from five hours as a refresher course up to forty-eight hours for beginners
Best of all, if you live anywhere in Lancashire, our courses are available to you. So, if you’re ready to get on the road with us, why not start by checking out our range of courses?
Areas we cover in Lancashire
Interested in booking a course, but not sure whether you’re in our area? Wonder no longer: PassMeFast covers the whole of Lancashire! We’ve also put together a few pages covering some of the biggest towns in Lancashire. Don’t worry if you don’t see your town in the list below—as long as you’re in Lancashire, you’re in!
- Blackburn — plus Accrington, Bacup, Darwen, Haslingden, Oswaldtwistle and Rawtenstall
- Blackpool — plus Fleetwood, Thornton–Cleveleys, Lytham St Annes, and the Fylde coast
- Burnley — plus Nelson and Colne, Clitheroe, and the Ribble Valley
- Chorley — plus Adlington, Leyland and South Ribble
- Lancaster — plus Carnforth, Heysham and Morecambe
- Preston — plus Bamber Bridge, Fulwood and Garstang
- Skelmersdale — plus Ormskirk and West Lancashire
Still want to confirm whether you’re in our area? Simply get in touch by calling the team on 0333 123 4949—we’re happy to help!
How to book
At PassMeFast, we’ve got something for all learners, helping you to get on the road as soon as possible. We also offer courses in both manual and automatic cars, giving you even more choice. To get on the road quickly, all you need to do is:
- Call the team on 0333 123 4949, or
- Book online to get things started in just a few minutes.
Before booking, make sure you check out our great offers, including student discount. Plus, with finance options available when you book over the phone, you can pass fast and pay later!
Looking to take your theory test soon? Check out our guide to the theory test centres located in Greater Manchester and Lancashire.
The road to driving doesn’t have to be long. To get on the road fast in Lancashire, book with PassMeFast today.