It’s time for our final post of 2018. This one might be a bit emosh, as we take a look back at some of our top moments of 2018. Please bear with us—it’s been a big year for us, and we’d like to take a quick moment to celebrate!
- We launched in no fewer than five new counties: Lancashire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, West Midlands and Greater London.
- A few new faces joined the PassMeFast office staff—we’ll soon get to meet all of them in our Meet a Booking Agent series! (For now, why not say hi to Adam, Charlotte, Jordan and Natalie?)
- Perhaps the most exciting addition to the office, however, was our lovely office cat Zephyr. (No offence, humans—you just can’t compete with the cute.)
View this post on Instagram
- Meanwhile, plenty of instructors started taking courses for us out on the road. If you’d like to become one of them, why not find out how to become a PassMeFast instructor?
- Thanks to their hard work, we’re pleased to say that more than two thousand learners got their licence with us in 2018. Not bad going—but we’d love to help even more pupils pass in 2019!
- We’re also very fortunate to say that we got plenty of brilliant reviews from our customers throughout the year. We’d like to thank each and every one of them for their kind words—we’re always striving to improve our service and ensure every learner’s journey runs smoothly.
- Finally, here at the PassMeFast blog, we published over 120 articles. A huge thanks to everyone who took the time to read them—we hope you found them useful!
Now that that’s all said and done, we’ll be off celebrating the New Year. But we won’t be away for too long—we’ll be back bright and early in 2019, ready to help steer even more drivers in the right direction. Stay tuned: there’s plenty of big news to come!