Teaching Britain’s learners to drive is many things — rewarding, fun, and potentially lucrative. But it can also be very expensive, which means your driving tuition business might not be quite as profitable as you’d hoped. One of the main outgoings for driving instructors is ADI insurance. So, to make the most out of your hourly rates, you need to save as much as possible on your regular expenditures.
Is this the best ADI insurance on the market?
We spoke to some of our ADIs, and one name appeared more often than most: Adrian Flux.
You’ve probably heard of Adrian Flux Insurance Services before — they’re the UK’s largest specialist insurance broker, and can help you save money while you earn it. They’ve provided ADIs with quality cover, exceptional customer service and competitive pricing for over 45 years. It’s easy to see why they won Driving Instructor Insurer of the Year at the Intelligent Instructor Awards 2021.
Adrian Flux’s specialist instructor policies include:
- FREE legal expenses of up to £100,000
- Comprehensive instructor insurance cover included whilst driving other cars under tuition
- Pupils’ own cars covered
- Off-road tuition and underage learner drivers cover included
- Cover for teaching towing and performance car driving
- Any Driver over the age of 25 covered for Social, Domestic & Pleasure use
- Dual control courtesy vehicle supplied and delivered following non fault accidents
- Automatic cover for banned or convicted drivers re-sitting their test included as standard
- No forms to complete
- Optional 21-day dual control replacement car on Fire, Theft & Total Loss
- No Excesses on Total Loss Claims
- Up to 70% No Claims Bonus Discount
- Full Breakdown, Homestart & European cover option from only £68.00
- Cover for your insured trailer whilst under tuition
- Public liability insurance can protect up to £5 million in liability fees
- Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA): registration number 307071
Top Tip: Call Adrian Flux to get the best insurance deals
We spoke to the lovely team at Adrian Flux and they told us the best rates and deals are only available over the phone. Give them a call on 0800 085 6052 to see how much money they can help you save!
Who knows? You might be paying over the odds with your current provider, so it’s always worth getting a quote.